1/2/11

Site is under construction!

Hello everyone! This Christmas break I had meant to accomplish more but I had to catch up on homework and relatives I haven't met in 6-7 years! It's tough being a student and a teacher but I uploaded all the written ひらがな lessons and I will get the audio up once I figure out how to redo my studio. (Computers have been moved around so I have to figure something out.)



Now I'm taking this time to introduce a program we will be using throughout nihonGO! Smartfm Smartfm is an online flashcard program which is amazing. (And free!) Essentially there are dozens and dozens of premade lessons for Japanese (and other languages and subjects) made and the computer does all the work for you. When and what you should study is decided by the computer and there are a lot of neat tools.

As homework make an account, you will need a username and an email address. If you need to ask you parents for permission, tell them it's studying made easier.

My account is gyuunyuu. (牛乳/ぎゅうにゅう= milk) I see there is a username called gyuunyuu100. I have no idea who he is but he's definitely not me. :)

For the next month you should go through the following 3 "goals".

Hiragana

(For reviewing and practice. Go on ahead and start this one.)

Japanese Step 1

(This is a vocabulary goal. When starting choose "kana". We don't know kanji yet so we don't want to choose the other options. There are 1 or two カタカナ words. ドア = どあ = door. There may be more but don't worry about them for now. )

I'm going to create my own goal with all the words, sentence structures and everything as I go along so I will get one that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say something?