11/16/10

Day 6) HALF WAY!


[EDIT]なみ is the word for wave, not なつ.[EDIT]

Today we pass the halfway mark!!! We are so close to the finish line/gate. (ん) 
I did something really stupid in today's lesson and I can't change it since I only have the PDF now. XD Really sorry about that.

The order of the characters is: なにぬねの. But in the lesson we cover:なにねぬの.
(I was working on differentiating them and considered combining them on one page then changed my mind -- grr I didn't see that I mixed them.)

Here's the stupid lesson.
Here is the audio podcast (not up right now.)

Today's song is みち (road) by Hearts Grow. 


4 comments:

  1. I can't seem to save this lesson. Did you always use google docs before?

    ~*Nikita*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did use google docs before. On this google doc I can't find the download button. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...

    Click "File" and then "download original". That worked for me.
    Yeah it' weird. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah when I click File it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even show me any selections. Which is odd. Do we have class today?

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?